Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sense-ual Experiences

I hold my sight most dear,
For I cannot smell your graceful form,
Nor feel your eyes return my gaze,
Though I think at times I can hear your smile
I cannot taste it from afar.

But could I forgo the melody of your voice?
That sweet softness has neither form nor taste.
And to see you mouth, 'I want you'
May create quite the stir,
But awakening to 'Sweetheart'
Resonates with my soul.

Could I profane my senses by giving up your scent?
Florals and lotions compete for attention
With what is woman ,

trigger thoughts, and emotions,
and memories dear.

I would not choose a flavorless life,
Unfamiliar with your tasty kisses,
Unacquainted with the saltiness
Of the nape of your neck,
The saltiness 
of your breasts
In passions grip.

Whatever could possess me to surrender your feel?
Soft and warm, cool and firm,
A kaleidoscope of textures, and temperatures,
And tactile bliss.
No, I choose not to surrender this.
I choose not to surrender these.

No comments:

Post a Comment